Sunday, September 20, 2009

I have been fairly busy with one thing or another; caught up with some friends and trying to work on a few creative writing projects some of which require some background research. I also got given another assignment by an online website-unfortunately it is an unpaid piece but keeps the hand in. All of which means, however, I have not had a chance to look at events for the possible car hire Ireland road trip. I did however find a 1p whilst sifting through my paperwork. What is the significance? Well, you may simply dismiss this as new age phooey or whatever but it turns out this was not just any penny, this was a penny from Eire. Sure, a coincidence, but still one of those strange coincidences that get you musing on whether there really is more out ‘there’. I want to believe. I want to believe this road trip is meant to be so, hopefully more next week when my schedule looks a little less hectic writing and event wise.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person