Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Currently been busy with helping sort out some old paperwork, which was long overdue as well as some other business to attend to. One such piece was an article for the Bleacher Report on football as well as a few applications for a few things. With the weather promised to turn nasty, indeed as I write this the threat of rain looms lurch in the form of a perma-gloom, some garden tending also called.

All of which means I have had few moments to have a look at possible events to add to the Ireland road trip, although the brief looks I have managed to have have not presented any opportunities. So far Rhod Gilbert in Dublin is it! However, just looking at the route, the idea is to kick of and end in Dublin, car hire Dublin, and visit at least Galway, Limerick and Cork. The meat that needs to be added to the plans bones is events, that way the direction-clockwise or other-will become clear. Ah well, hopefully next week can have a more in depth event hunt!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person