Monday, September 28, 2009

As a former student of history I decided that another factor to consider in my road trip around Ireland could be to look at Irish history. Places mentioned in history could then be added to the itinerary. During my preliminary reading in the last week, I have decided that Kilkenny would make an excellent candidate. Kilkenny would also help with the trip, by car hire, Ireland as it ‘evens’ up the route. Currently I have Dublin as the start finish and Galway, Limerick and Cork but these would leave a bit of a hole between Dublin and Cork. Kilkenny would help plug this gap. More soon.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person