Friday, February 02, 2007

End of week report........

..........and I have been helping police with their enquiries........


Well not quite. Unlike the PM I have no peerage scandal to worry about. But I was sent to cover a police initiative to curb antisocial behaviour in Epsom. Wrote the cues and got the cuts from several interviews I did. Hopefully they will be aired early next week.

A piece I wrote earlier in the week and got a cut about elderly healthcare provision online was aired early this morning after a touch up on the writing (not too much just made it tighter-I know I am loose :-) ) by senior Journalist Martin Fletcher.

Hopefully get that from the archive as well as the police stuff before I leave.

Also been reading planning committee agendas-at first I was worried I would never finish it as it was very thick but on closer inspection it was mostly maps of the applications.

and the staple diet of copy stories......

.......so all sorts of fun.

Oh and I have another week, where I am told more outside missions and bulletin practice awaits.

Cannot wait.

And I mean that!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person