Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Midweek report....

....well so far today I have written three copy stories, helped research some public civic matters which I cannot go into too much just yet....listen to Jackie to hear more and generally keeping myself busy.

The atmosphere is nice and the editor keeps me busy which is good but hope to get my voice on something at some stage just gotta keep patient.

Equipment issues are non existent quite comfortable was nice to have a big sign on a mic for once maybe Mike should consider making a mythical Harrow FM one for students to use..........

Anyway thats it for today

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person