Friday, February 09, 2007



The week's roundup

whew well the week has flown by and I have enjoyed it immensely.

Wednesday I went on another police day in Stanwell got some audio went home and edited it on my computer with sound forge and it came out really well.

Got up early thursday and despite the snow made it in time to touch up the cues so I hit the day hard having got four pieces from the wednesday gig. This was swifly followed by ringing around trying to get MP's and various other people for interviews. Did a telephone interview. Done a few now.

Cut it and got some cues for the bulletin good stuff.

And I must have written at least seven copy stories.

Today was just hectic. The phone literally didnt stop ringing. I had Four phone interviews which I manged to get three cuts for one with cues that have aired. Two cuts for another that has aired with cues and half cut another one. The other is saved for editing by the team.

also wrote some copy stories and fielded various calls.

But all in all I have enjoyed it the staff are great and I am definitely looking forward to maybe working with the team again in the future if possible!

It was a blast.

Roll on TV.


No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person