Thursday, January 11, 2007


HMM INTERESTING.....

....okay, I'm not usually so excited but this time I think I have found some fun stuff that I thought I'd share and for which I will probably have to claim my geek membership card.

I bring you the picture taking madness of the Transparent Screens:

What you do is take a picture of something behind your screen-Laptop, ipod, PSP or otherwise and then align your Screen so it matches then take a photo. Simple but surprisingly cool!

If done well you don't even need photoshop and at most photoshop is only needed to sort out colour/light matching

Here's some of my favourites:




For more check out Flickr's topic: Transparent Screens

Also check these two out: Screen 1 Screen 2

Have fun!





2 comments:

natasha said...

Hi Michael

Your geekiness is forgiven. Those transparent screens are really cool.I want one!

natasha

VICTORIA COOK said...

ha ha! love it!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person