Saturday, December 16, 2006

So, the term has finished......

and my exams are over for now as well as a hectic term trying to keep up with the challenges of the course I am doing in Journalism. So a welcome break then?


Well no......Journalism is less a 9-5 more a vocation, something you cant switch off from- shorthand still needs practice for one thing. There is an essay due after christmas too so....some rest but still a to do tray.


Not to mention the nice array of football matches to get fat on this christmas, tomorrow I am up at some hour I really dont wanna visit often in the morning to get to Stamford Bridge. Why? Yes I am probably insane. I think Nick Hornby said it best with his book called fever pitch. Yes I have football fever. Anyway the purpose of said jaunt is to get an official coach to Goodison Park home of the Toffees, or to the uninitiated Everton FC. Hopefully the journey home will be accompanied by a sweet three points! Then its up to Newcastle on weds! followed by more games and more games!


So.......my christmas is going to be nicely spent with some cement between the football bricks being meetings with my friends and family at various points!

oh and the return of a certain Doctor..........


Happy christmas all! Whatever you are doing!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person