Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ireland/Kerry Update.

As promised towards the end of 2009 and after a hectic start to the new year here is a bit more on the proposed road trip around Ireland by car hire, Dublin.

There is of course the fabulous Ring of Kerry to visit as mentioned last time and I have found various sites of information. Apparently the Ring can take many visits to really appreciate the spectacular views but at least a day trip is recommended so that is the timing for the itinerary sorted! Also mention of a Valencia Island, which as a frequent traveler to the beautiful Spanish city of the same name is definitely added to the itinerary.

If that was not enough I have also found out that the Kerry Fleadh takes place in June this year, on the 26th, thus adding another point to a June centric calendar which would suggest I might be missing Rhod Gilbert and his award winning mince pie.....

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person