Friday, November 13, 2009

Ireland Road Trip Update.


I have had more time this week to do some more research on possible events and dates for the proposed car hire Dublin road trip round Ireland. Here is a provisional calendar to be mixed, matched and whittled down:


Dublin


MARCH 2010


20th Rhod Gilbert-already discussed


MAY 2010


9th Jamie Cullum

25th Frankie Boyle-another comedian I'd like to see live even if he can be a bit close, if not over the knuckle!


JUNE


19th Pink-The singer, like some of her tracks so would love to see her Carnival show.


SEPTEMBER


2-4th Dara O'Briain-Yes, another comedian but abslutely great, love how he can take even the most mundane and turn it into an adventure.


Only thing is that's a big spread of months so something in there will have to give.


More news soon with other cities/towns as so far this is very Dublin centric!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person