Monday, July 27, 2009

I have been a bit busy the last few weeks, with various interviews, job searches, meeting up with a few pals and getting enthralled in the fantastic cricket. I am certainly hoping England can pull off another summer 2005 and win but still expect the Australians to come back strong with at least one victory. Edgbaston could well be it with the ‘injury swing’ going in the Aussies favour, the probable return of Brett Lee and the sidelined Kevin Pietersen for England. All this means is that the planning of the Ireland road trip itinerary, where the idea is to car hire, Dublin has not got much further but is definitely something I am thinking of but probably for 2010, keep you posted!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person