Thursday, March 08, 2007


Well they think its all over......

.......it is now. Sort of! okay after the cliched opening allow me to explain. Yesterday Neil, Kate,(fellow journalists) and I went to film a uni football match for a bulletin we are producing tomorrow. And now I know just how hard a sports cameraman has to work to get decent shots of the action! How did I do? Well lets just say my DV cam is no match for the real thing-they have a proper hand tripod I just had my hand! And well, I may have missed a goal and the lead up to another but for a first attempt I'm sure it was ok!

But the match was a thriller with a 5-4 scoreline and the uni team are through to a cup final so the day ended well.

Tomorrow the edit begins!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person