Friday, December 31, 2010

An ode from 2010 to the Tune of Don't Leave Me This Way by the Communards:

Don't leave me this way
When you imbibe, Try to keep alive
The memories of this year
Don't live me this way
So much to tell, so much to miss
Togo's cup absence
So don't leave me this way

Uh oh oh, Beyonce full of Grammys and
lights dimmed for Earth
So come on down and do what
you've got to do
Gordon Brown caught in bigot scandal
Now can't you see it's burning, out of
control
Icelandic volcano grounds all flights by
spewing ash
Cos only a coalition can set us
free

Paul don't predict this way
I don't understand how I'm at your
command
Steve Jobs: please don't hold it that
way.

Don't leave me this way
Cos she can't exist
A spy in our midst
Her deadly kiss
So don't leave me this way

Oh Anna, my heart is full of love and
desire for you...

Don't leak me this way
Cos I can't survive, I can't stay alive
In Chile, far underground
Don't lift me this way
I can't get pissed, Give uni a miss
cant afford this
So don't leave me this way

Oh FIFA, my heart is full of pain and
regret for you...


No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    United Kingdom
    Under rigorous examination I suppose I am a considerate, intelligent, humorous type of person